Resource Ventures Inc - ( REVI )
The Cannabis, Hemp, and affiliated Industries have Exploded this year due to Growing State Legalization, Political Backing, and Investments making their way into these markets. New Products, Technologies, and Innovations have arrived on the scene.
Hemp has gained much attention over the years, never more than now, as a durable and versatile resouce. We love Boring Business Operations and Products if the Sales are Substantial, and Growth is Eye-Popping. After REVI Ran to a possible ~123% Gain just Days after our Last Alert on 8/18, the compay dropped even More Impressive Developments. Volume was around $225K, and it never looked back, crushing old averages.
- Company has Posted Record Quarterly Revenues of $1,089,370.00, and Record Quarterly Net Income of $ 184,435.00, for the 2nd Quarter Ended June 30, 2014.
- The 2Q 2014 Revenue of $1,089,370.00 represents 47% of the entire revenue for all of 2013. Additionally, the 2Q 2014 Net Income of $184,435 exceeds the Net Income for all of 2013. Mrs.
- Kaiser said that, "We are very excited about the explosive growth that we are experiencing in 2014," and added, "We look forward to continued growth into 2015. Our Joint Venture with Hemp, Inc. to publish 'The Hemp Nation Magazine' continues to progress and we anticipate publishing our first issue soon.
Liquidity and Trader Buzz is almost unparalleled in the Small-Cap Universe, and we have Alerted many Marijuana-related Trades that have ridden the coattails of some more advanced companies.
We have found our subscribers a Great HEMP-related Trade in REVI - Resource Ventures Inc! The company has been doing business for 27 years in the Printing, Direct Mail, and in more current times Graphics, Promotional Needs, Banners/Posters, and more.
Recall the Significance of doing business with a Successful Company, HEMP, that is taking more and more of the Market Share - the proof of their incredible, blockbuster success is in their Press Releases, Financials, Market Cap, and Brand Name!
HEMP Created IHMMCC to publish "The Hemp Nation Magazine", a keystone of their marketing program along the lines of historically successful Marijuana publications. Who, among a few other companies, do they want to Produce, Edit, and Publish the industrial hemp magazine? REVI!
At $.025, REVI has now created a Higher Trading Channel Above the 200SMA and 20SMA's at $.019. RSI, at 633, signifies that this stock now has a Bullish Trend and there is more room to possibly run.
Since August 14th, REVI has grown from $.0071 to its current price of $.025 for a Gain of 252%. Don't worry though, there may be Much Bigger Profits on the Way. This stock had been Riding BELOW the 3 SMA's since Mid-JUNE making a Breakout and Bullish Trend nonexistent. That has been put to an end! Check out the DAILY CHART!
- RSI has Bounced back from its Oversold ~23 at pre-last alert to a Bullish ~63! The Uptrend and Higher Channel was established.
- A +MACD Cross Hit a wee ago, and the one Sustained in late-May sent the stock ~83% Higher! The Run after the Last Alert was assisted with a +MACD Cross as well.
- Support is at the 20SMA ($.019), 200SMA ($.019), and 50SMA ($.016). Last week saw the equity BREAK and HOLD the 200 and 50 SMA's!
The Stage is set. Volume has been rocking since the 8/18 Alert, and this stock already had some incredible action through 2014 to begin with. There is a Perfect Storm of TA Catalysts Hitting in Unison here, and the NEWS FLOW only makes this Trading Opportunity that much stronger!
With the 50/200 SMA's Now Supporting at $.019 there is no real technical resistance on the Daily Chart. After that, Traders are Targeting $.0422 (200SMA on Weekly), $.064 (2014 Highs) and $.10.
Current Buyers stand to make some serious gains if this Bullish Trend continues. If these Targets are Hit, Buyers could make GAINS of 68% - 156% - 300% !
What des Mgmt See in Store for REVI in 2014? The Future Looks Green! SInce the Last Update, the IHMCC Consulting Agreement is now terminated. The Company continues with HEMP Magazine and in a different and more efficient and exciting manner.
- The Board of Directors and the Company have redoubled their commitment to accelerating the growth of Resource Ventures Inc. in 2014, spurred on after posting record annual revenues of $2,311,959.00 and record net income of $166,559.00, for the year ended December 31, 2013.
- Development continues on Resources On-line Printing Platform, www. Wikiclickprint.com. "The full rollout of Wikiclickprint is very close and our customers will love it" said Kaiser. WikiClickPrint.com (which is "under construction") is our On-line Print Order website.
The Company has determined that it is in the Company's best interest to discontinue the Company's consulting agreement with The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. This discontinuance will have no bearing on moving forward with the publishing of HEMP Magazine. The Company stands ready to print the magazine upon receipt of additional content from HEMP.
Regarding the cannabis media and publishing business, according to Michael Cipolla, "The Company is more than capable of achieving its objectives. This new approach will better position the Company to remain compliant with respect to issues surrounding this industry, and enable us to maneuver un-incumbent of others whom may not embrace an ideology of complying with industry rules or are too aggressive for our comfort".
We are also excited about the formation of our own wholly owned subsidiary, "One Plant One Planet, Inc.", and the relevant media platform that this can provide to an ever growing industry.
Resources Printing & Graphics is a "Total Graphics" company with its roots in offset printing & direct mail. The company entered an agreement with Hemp, Inc's IHMMCC to publish "The Hemp Nation Magazine". According to the agreement, while Hemp, Inc. will to produce and edit all content for the industrial hemp magazine, REVI will bear responsibility for publishing the magazine. It is anticipated that hemp paper will be used for at least some of the material for publishing the magazine, including the cover. Although based in Southern California and Colorado, their production plants are located across the US and in China. Their model is simple; customer service is first, with the best quality products available and fast turnarounds. Their clients count on them for all their graphics needs, including offset printing, direct mail, promotional items, banners & posters, packaging, point of purchase, binders and more. Resource Ventures, Inc. has served customers nationwide for over 27 years and will be expanding into the international market. Resources Printing & Graphics is in the early stages of their new online print and graphics website "WikiClickPrint.com". Customers simply upload their artwork to the site or use templates to create unique graphics.
The Company is well positioned for significant future growth. For More Information please visit the home site at (www.resourcesprinting.com) - You can find Details on the Services mentioned and Promotion Division at http://resourcesprinting.com/services/ and http://resourcesprinting.com/promotional/ respectively.
The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC) pulls industry information from a vast network of specialists that consists of other public industry, public companies’ CEOs and networks of experts, bankers, investors, lawyers, other consultants, industry analysts, and non-profits connected to this industry as well as the traditional industry experts in all areas of the various business opportunities the industry presents. As the only CEO of two publicly traded companies in this sector, Perlowin have an unrivaled wealth of knowledge and experience. This culmination of knowledge and experience has even attracted the attention of banks, which want in on the billions of dollars flowing through the public company sector of this industry.
- President Bob Thompson announced then that the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, Resources Printing and Graphics, Inc. (RP&G) had achieved a milestone in their Promotional Products in that the division has grown to represent 25%+ of the overall revenue of Resources Printing & Graphics.
- "15 years ago RP&G started their Promotional Products division to satisfy the many customer requests received on a daily basis. RP&G's printing customers kept pressing us to take on more of their other graphic needs. They like the 24/7 service we offer (If you're working we're working!) and just wanted us to do more for them. Now over a half million products are offered from pens to cups to watches - anything you want to put logo or message on, we can likely do," Mr. Thompson stated.
- The magazine ad pages printed on "Hemp Paper" are a custom printing option provided by Resource Ventures Inc., (REVI) for inclusion in domestic specialty magazine publications. The company prints the hemp material pages and integrates them into the magazine as part of a typical bindery operation.
- Cal-Bay's "Legal Hemp" subsidiary plans to include the "Hemp Page" ad in a July edition of a popular Cannabis related magazine distribution printed and distributed by Resource Ventures Inc.,
- Kimberly Kaiser, President of Resource Ventures Inc., stated that "there is a growing demand and interest among not only the cannabis friendly community but also the general population overall toward using hemp paper, and we are happy to supply them." Additionally she added "Hemp paper is not only very high quality, but also very eco-friendly."
- The company is working quickly to secure high quality supplies of hemp paper for all types of printing including business cards. Mrs. Kaiser said that, "There is a growing demand and interest among not only the cannabis friendly community but also the general population overall toward using hemp paper, and we are happy to supply them."
- The Company looks forward to capitalize on the opportunity to provide hemp paper to the growing number of businesses that are getting into all types of hemp and, cannabis, and medical marijuana businesses. Hemp paper will also be used for the upcoming publication of "The Hemp Nation Magazine," which is a joint venture with HEMP.
The story begins to unfold for the One Plant One Planet Project, HEMP Magazine, and REVI's other corporate growth objectives sought via other partnerships, WikiClickPrint.com, ResourcesPrinting.com, and more!
This is an Exciting Time and Price to be Looking at Entering or Adding this stock. They have PROVEN FINANCIAL Successes in 2013- 2014, and we hope that the trend continues. Continue to do your due diligence and trade wisely! We hope you enjoy REVI!
Stockchat LLC has received to date a sum of one hundred ans six thousand dlrs via a bank wire for the awareness of REVI from a third party.