Boreal Water Collection, Inc. - ( BRWC )
Water is Never going out of style. It is the most commons staple and beverage of choice across the globe, and it is under greater demand than ever before. When you think about the avenues that a company can take for Marketing and Advertising, what makes more sense than a bottle of water? You hold it, you indulge in it, it refreshes you, and you look at it.
Our Newest Alert, BRWC - Boreal Water Collection, provides premium custom bottled water for its clients and customers, whether it is for publicity, promotion, marketing, internal use or a specific event. The company also has access to springs in Canada and New York.
Per their June, 11th PR, in 2013 Boreal Water achieved record operating earnings per share with year-end revenues of $2.1M. Since the beginning of the current year, 2014, Boreal Water has had approximately $1M in revenue, with projected revenues exceeding $2.7M for the year-end, putting BRWC well on track towards their 2015 Road Map objective of at least $5M in revenue! How is that for a ~$.01 Stock?
At $.013, this stock has now closed above its major SMA's, and VOLUME is the Most Bullish we have seen. Action Blasted off at the end of August, and you know what they say about Price Following Volume. This company has announced some Great Growth Developments since June, and this $.013 price may now be an incredible trading opportunity. The company has achieved the following and more over the past few months:
- Signed a Bottling Agreement with a High End Water Distributor Specializing in BHA-Free Plastic Containers.
- The Company got the Go Ahead From the Chinese Government to Import "Boreal's Baby Water".
- They Announced a Potential $8 Million Annual Distribution to Asia.
- Their Revenue has a Projected Increase of 25% Along With New Acquisition Plans on the Horizon.
- The Company is Doubling Production Output Capacity.
Boreal provides premium custom bottled water for its clients and customers, whether it is for publicity, promotion, marketing, internal use or a specific event. Boreal also offers fully integrated turnkey service, with prize-winning Boreal private label water, made-to-order labelling, along with distinctive water containers. Current and past customers include Ritz Carlton, Tommy Hilfiger, Saks Fifth Ave, Infiniti, Guess, LaCosta, Porsche, Re/Max, BMW Balance Water, Wa-taah Water, Fred Water, Dean & DeLuca, the Quin Hotel, WestHouse New York, the Surrey New York City, Bouchon Bakery, Princeton University and 3M. Unlike its competitors, Boreal has exclusive access to two pristine and abundant springs, one an award-winning source deep in the untouched wilds of Canada, and the other in the prestigious Catskill Mountains region in New York State. With exclusive unlimited exploitation rights, Boreal has a confirmed volume in excess of thousands of millions of gallons.
Boreal Water Collection is a personalized bottler of a full and diverse line of various types of water including:
•Functional Enhanced Water
•Flavored Still or Sparkling
•Vitamins Enhanced Water
•Minerals Enhanced Water
•Natural Spring Water
For more information on Boreal Water Collection, please follow them at www.borealwater.com.
On September 10th Boreal Water Collection Signed a Bottling Agreement With UNLESS Water, a High End Water Distributor Specialized in BHA-Free Plastic Container That Serves Multiple Purpose. The USA Bottled Water Market Reached $13 Billion in 2013!
- Boreal will be bottling UNLESS Water bottled water out of its NY Catskill Mountains plant.
- "We are thrilled to have hooked-up with such a knowledgeable and multi-source facility, located literally in our backyard. The Boreal team not only provides us with their priceless experience and product insights, they also afford us the ability to grow our product line and business, by having the ability to produce everything from carbonated and flavored waters, to mineral enhanced designer waters," said Mark Gregorek, Managing Partner of UNLESS Water.
- "The whole team at Boreal Water joined me to proudly welcome UNLESS Water as another valuable high end client of Boreal. We are committed to focus on growing our list of valued clients, by providing them with a customized solution backed with our commitment of excellent service," said Francine Lavoie, CEO of Boreal Water Collection, Inc. She further noted that BRWC internal sales growth projections are on track for 2014 and that the company intends to take maximum advantage of its increased sales and marketing presence, by actively promoting its products and marketing capabilities locally and nationwide.
In mid-August Boreal Water Distributor, SOHO Corp, Got the Go Ahead From the Chinese Government to Import "Boreal's Baby Water". The Global Bottled Water Market Reached Over $157 Billion in 2013.
- The contract value is approximately $24 million over a 36 month period. The company will disclose the details of the results of these negotiations as soon as they are finalized.
- According to a new report by Transparency Market Research, China is the most active market worldwide for bottled water. Asia Pacific dominated the global bottled water market and accounted for 33% of the global demand valued at approximately $157.27 Billion in 2013. In the coming six years, Asia Pacific is expected to remain the most promising market, with an estimated compound annual growth rate of 10.5% in terms of revenue from 2014 to 2020. The market is expected to reach $279.65 billion by 2020.
- "We are extremely pleased that all the authorizations have now been obtained SOHO which will now allow us to begin shipping product over the next month. These new sales will greatly add and play a significant role in our 2015 forecast of revenues," commented Francine Lavoie, CEO of Boreal Water Collection Inc.
- Jiangsu SOHO International Group Corp. a/k/a SOHO Corp., is a multi-billion dollar China-based company originally founded in October 1979. SOHO' s registered capital is 352.8 million Yuan; the net asset is 2 billion Yuan; the total asset is 5 billion Yuan. The total imports and exports of a year reach 1.1 billion dollars, and the sales revenue exceeds 10 billion Yuan. Its main businesses include import and export trade, domestic trade, industrial investment and brand management.
Boreal Water Collection Received a Great Reception at "The Fancy Food Show" in New York City in early August.
- "We are continuing to focus on growing our list of valued, high-end customers by providing superior bottled water along with excellent service. Prospective customers are learning first hand about Boreal and the high standards will that apply, when it comes to our line of private label bottled water. Boreal continues to be committed to an aggressive marketing strategy and expects the results from the show to result in substantial sales for the company in the near future."
The Future Guidance received a stellar boost when an Asian Distribution deal was initiated in July. Boreal Water Announced a Potential $8 Million Annual Distribution to Asia!
- Negotiations with a major distributor in Asia that would purchase the 'Baby-Water' product in large quantities. This would require only 8% capacity of both of Boreal's protected wells which are compromised of 379M liters annually on site and another 200M liters annually at their offsite spring well. The contract value is approximately $24M over a 36 month period. The company will disclose the details of the results of these negotiations as soon as they are finalized.
Before that Bullish Deal, this stock already had plans for an exciting sales increase. Boreal Water Revenue Projected an Increase of 25% Along With New Acquisition Plans on the Horizon. The Chairman of the Board then Chimed in with much welcomed news.
- "I am pleased to report that in 2013, Boreal Water achieved record operating earnings per share with year-end revenues of $2.1M. Since the beginning of the current year, 2014, Boreal Water has had approximately $1M in revenue, with projected revenues exceeding $2.7M for the year-end, putting us well on track to our 2015 Road Map objective of at least $5M in revenue. Importantly, we continued to deliver value to you, our owners.
- Recently we have engaged new auditors with expectations to bring current our SEC reporting obligations in the very near future with a listing on the OTCQB, as well as have funding commitments for future acquisitions to meet the demands of our clients and increase productivity, revenues and profitability.
- This is not the only path to success in our industry, and it is not the easiest one. This has been a very challenging year for Boreal Water in terms of change and growth. The company has been able to resolve SEC reporting issues, property procurement issues, and has established a funding partner; while continuing to demonstrate growth in revenues.
- As a Board, we are always mindful of the duties we owe to the Company's shareholders and key stakeholders to ensure the Company has the right people, systems and processes in place to manage risk and deliver the Group's agreed strategy. As Boreal's business objectives continue to progress, this is even more important. As Chairman, I am responsible for ensuring that the Board operates effectively with well-informed directors asking the right questions and setting the right tone from the top. Boreal is working hard to achieve our goals with increasing value and equity for all of our shareholders," stated Francine Lavoie, CEO and Chairman of the Board.
If the past 2 PR's weren't Hot enough, Boreal Water Collection announced they are Doubling Production Output Capacity!
- Boreal Water is doubling its production output capacity by adding a second full time shift for its production of high end private label products and functional enhanced waters.
At $.013, BRWC has been Trading Between $.005 - $.03 since 2013. Something has to give! With a ~68MIL Float, this stock has now traded about Half the Float in just a few weeks - this may be an ingredient for a Breakout. You have seen the Corp. Developments, now take a look at the DAILY CHART:
- Volume is nearing ~2MIL/Day of late and around ~$30K in Trading Action.
- RSI remains Bullish holding above 50 at ~55.
- MACD has turned + again, and a trend could be established soon.
- The 20SMA ($.011) - 50SMA ($.010) - 200SMA ($.012) are Now Support Levels after being Broken-and-Held. These SMA's continue to offer Rising Support and the ability to push this stock higher!
BRWC may be on the Verge of Busting out to NEW HIGHS as it sets its sites on Targets of $.02 - $.03 - $.04 (2012 Closing High) - $.078 (2012 Intraday ~Highs). Runs to these levels could Net current traders Gains of 53% - 130% - 207% - 500%!!
Volume is Surging to New Highs, the SMA's have been Broken, Fundamentals and Corporate Developments look Better than Ever with Sales of $2.1MIL, $2.7MIL (Year-End Estimate), and Projected $5MIL for 2013-2015 Respectively. These offer a great foundation as new projects and deals take hold. This stock could break north on any given release and/or buying action, so be ready! We urge you to continue to do your due diligence, and remember to Trade Wisely. Enjoy BRWC.
Stockchat LLC has received five thousand dlrs via a bank wire for the awareness of BRWC from a third party ACS Financial Consulting Group LLC.