Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/stock007/public_html/libraries/src/Language/Text.php on line 315

TOPIC: Trading tool that help me to make more then 70%

Trading tool that help me to make more then 70% 2 years 6 months ago #10777

• Coxpeter
  • Fresh Boarder
MetaStock is definitely good. eSignal is another popular stock trading system offering research capabilities, it is trading tool offers various features depending upon the package one selects.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trading tool that help me to make more then 70% 2 years 8 months ago #10759

$FONU2,Inc (FONU) Getting hot for sure bounce up in suprise imo!!!

RECENT NEWS MUST READ - FONU2 Announces Appointment of Chief Operating Officer

Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by jordanlwhite420.

Trading tool that help me to make more then 70% 2 years 8 months ago #10758

Hi,

I have been trading for more then 20 years.

For the pass 20 years I have been trading using technical analysis software.

I have use many different types of technical analysis software.

The best and most accurate technical analysis software that I have use is MetaStock.

4 months ago I bought the latest MetaStock Pro with MetaStock Xenith online from a MetaStock Distributor. They price is the cheapest compare to other online MetaStock Reseller.

This is the website I bought from www.sgmarket.com

You can have a trial before you buy.

MetaStock Trial

For the pass 4 months with the help of MetaStock I have made 70% profits.

I have been using the RMO System to trade.

It will show you a BUY Signal or SELL Signal automatically.

I just follow the system. When I see the BUY Signal I buy in & will sell when I see the SELL Signal.

Below are some information

The RMO System
This revolutionary trend-based system was developed by Rahul Mohindar. It incorporates a three-step indicator triggered by the Rahul Mohindar Oscillator and has become one of the most popular systems in MetaStock for its ease of use and reliability.

The Performance Systems
Trade at a higher level of confidence and expertise than you ever thought possible with the 26 trading systems included in MetaStock. Chosen after countless hours of intensive testing and rigorous research, these systems have a highly successful track record of profitable results.
We added state-of-the-art exploration tools to 10 of these systems. These explorations perform system testing - on not just one security - but over an entire database of securities. Plus, you'll get buy/hold vs. buy/sell comparisons, and buy/sell alerts to further assure your trade has the highest probability of success.

You can sign up MetaStock Xenith Trial here http://www.metastock.com/SGMarketRT

Happy trading to all.

Cheers.

Member Login